The Director of Worship assists the bishop in fulfilling his role as chief liturgist of the Diocese of St. Cloud. The Office of Worship provides leadership and formation regarding the development of liturgical celebrations, prayer, music, art and environment. This is a full-time benefits eligible position.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Act as a resource to the bishop for the planning and coordination of Episcopal liturgies; planning/ consultation of other diocesan liturgical celebrations.
- Assist the Bishop in his role as principal liturgist of the diocese.
- Manage and Direct Development and Production of Diocesan Televised Mass
- Administer the operation of the Office of Worship
- Serve as a resource to diocesan parishes, schools, offices and institutions on matters of liturgy and prayer; provide ongoing education and formation programs in these areas
Education: B.A. or equivalent in Liturgical Studies or related field. M.A. preferred
Job Related Experience: Three years’ experience working in liturgy on either the diocesan or parish level. Working knowledge of graphic design software Adobe InDesign and music writing software Finale.
To Apply: please visit our website: https://stcdio.org/human-resources/job-openings/diocesan-job-openings/