Once again, The Federaton of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions is pleased to offer a liturgical preparation aid for the seasons of Advent and Christmas (Year A).
- A full presider text for a Rite of Reconciliation of Several Penitents with Individual Confession and Absolution
- Alternate Readings
- Sample Penances
- Music Suggestions
- A list of Lectionary citations for Sundays and Solemnities
- A Liturgical Calendar Advisory for Advent and Christmas
- The Christmas Proclamation
- The Announcement of the Dates of Easter and the Movable Feasts (to be proclaimed on Epiphany)
You may find it elsewhere on our website, under the public resources tab. https://fdlc.org/resources
Once again, we are grateful to the International Commission on English in the Liturgy and to the Confraternity of Christian Doctrine who have given their kind permission to use their copyrighted liturgical texts.
Feel free to forward this resource to your clergy, parish leaders, and school personnel within your (arch)diocese. May the beginning of another Year of Grace herald God’s peace and mercy to all.