Archbishop Wilton Gregory of Atlanta assumed the chairmanship of the Bishops' Committee of Divine Worship at the end of the 2016 USCCB plenary meeting.
He has announced five new members of the Committee who will join two continuing members -- Bishop Daniel Thomas of Toledo and Bishop Mark Seitz of El Paso.
- Bishop Christopher Coyne (Burlington)
- Bishop Daniel E. Garcia (Austin)
- Bishop Joseph M. Siegel (Auxiliary of Joliet)
- Bishop Andrzej J. Zglejszewski (Auxiliary of Rockville Centre)
- Bishop David A. Zubik (Pittsburgh)
Bishop Garcia was also named as the new Chairmen of the Subcommittee on Divine Worship in Spanish.
Concluding their service to the Committee are Justin Cardinal Rigali (Archbishop Emeritus of Philadelphia), Archbishop Gregory Aymond (New Orleans), Archbishop Leonard Blair (Hartford), Bishop Edward Braxton (Belleville), and Auxiliary Bishops Octavio Cisneros and Paul Sanchez of Brooklyn.