Once again, the members of the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions are providing resources for the Advent and Christmas seasons. We know what parish life is like this time of year, so we have prepared resources which will make your life simpler and your liturgical celebrations richer.
Follow the link below to find a helpful resource booklet which is posted elsewhere on our webite.
- A full presider’s text for a Rite of Reconciliation for Several Penitents with Individual Confession and Absolution
- Alternate readings
- Music suggestions
- Sample penances
- A liturgical calendar advisory for the seasons of Advent and Christmas
- A summary of Lectionary citations for Sundays and Solemnities of the seasons (Year B)
- The text of the Christmas Proclamation (to be sung before the Mass at Midnight)
- The text of the Proclamation of the Date of Easter (to be sung before the Mass on Epiphany)
Once again, this is provided as a free resource to you and to your parishes. Since 1969, it has been the mission and privilege of the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions (FDLC) to provide liturgical formation for the Dioceses of the United States.
Many thanks to the Confraternity for Christian Doctrine, to the USCCB, and to the International Commission on English in the Liturgy for their kind permission to use and distribute their copyrighted material.