Once again, the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions provides a Liturgy Preparation Aid for the Season of Lent, the Sacred Paschal Triduum, and Easter Time. A Spanish translation of the same text is also available.
You may find them under "resources" on the main page of our website. They contain:
A complete presider’s text for the Rite of Reconciliation of Several Penitents with Individual Confession and Absolution
- Alternate Readings
- Sample Penances
- Music Suggestions
- Frequently-asked Questions and their answers
- An Order for the Reception of the Holy Oils
- A Liturgical Calendar Advisory for Lent, Triduum, and the Easter Season
- Lectionary for Mass – Year B (citations for the Sundays and Solemnities)
- Preparation Worksheets for the Sacred Paschal Triduum
- A Presider’s text for Evening Prayer on Easter Sunday
This is a gift from the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions.
Since our founding in 1969, it has been our mission to provide formation for the authentic implementation of the Church’s liturgical texts and to serve the Bishops of the dioceses of the United States of America. This resource is one of the many ways in which we continue to do so.
We remain grateful to the Confraternity for Christian Doctrine (CCD) and the International Commission on English in the Liturgy (ICEL) for their kind permission to include their copyrighted material.