A series of 12 inserts on the varied elements of the space in which the church gathers to worship, with documentation from the U.S. Bishops’ document “Built of Living Stones.” Ideal as an educational tool for communities engaged in renovation or construction of a worship space. Revised Edition 2001.
- Insert 1: The Living Church
- Insert 2: The Altar
- Insert 3: The Ambo
- Insert 4: The Assembly Seating and Presider’s Chair
- Insert 5: The Reservation of the Eucharist
- Insert 6: The Baptistry
- Insert 7: Rites of the Church
- Insert 8: Gathering Space
- Insert 9: A Place for Pastoral Musician
- Insert 10: Art in the Service of Liturgy
- Insert 11: Objects and Furnishings for Worship
- Insert 12: What Does a Church Look Like?
Download/reproduce for your parish: Adobe PDF format (1 year license).
Spanish language version available at: La ambientacion en el culto Catolico
Type: Bulletin Insert
Features: Electronic Resource