This series of six bulletin inserts help parishioners understand the new Order of Christian Funerals. Stressing the importance of the Christian community’s ministry of consolation, the author addresses the issues of cremation, suicide and funerals for members of other churches.
- Part 1: The time immediately following death
- Part 2: God has created each person for eternal life
- Part 3: The ministry of consolation
- Part 4: The vigil: Ties of friendship
- Part 5: The funeral liturgy
- Part 6: The committal—prayerful remembrance
Download/reproduce for your parish: Adobe PDF file (1 year license).
Spanish language version available at: La vida se transforma no se acaba
Type: Bulletin Insert