Registration Now Open!
2022 FDLC National Meeting
Ars Celebrandi: Something More is Required
October 4-6, 2022 | New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest News 📣
- Liturgy Preparation AidSolemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ June 19, 2022 On June 19, 2022, the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) launches a Eucharistic Revival initiative. Over the next several years, the dioceses of the USA will recommit ourselves to our Eucharistic identity and will reaffirm our faith in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist. We believe that the best way to increase faith in the eucharist is the full and authentic celebration of the Mass – the source and summit of ourContinue reading “Liturgy Preparation Aid”
- Optional Text for Good Friday Solemn Intercession: For Peace in UkraineThe Roman Missal states that “in a situation of grave public need, the Diocesan Bishop may permit or order the addition of a special intention” (Roman Missal, The Passion of the Lord, no. 13) in addition to the ten solemn intercessions which are provided for the Good Friday Liturgy. Sample (Austria Bishops Conference): (Translations courtesy of Fr. Michael Lewis and Fr. Ivan Montelongo, Diocese of El Paso. Music engraved by Peter Kolar.) Sample (Diocese of Albany):
- Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary: March 25, 2022Pope Francis has invited all the Bishops of the world and their local Churches to participate in an Act of Consecration on March 25 to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. “…I intend to carry out a solemn Act of Consecration of humanity, and Russia and Ukraine in particular, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Since it is fitting that we should invoke peace with our hearts renewed by God’s forgiveness, the Act of Consecration will take place within a Celebration of Penance to be held in Saint Peter’s Basilica at 5:00 p.m., Rome time. The Act itself will take placeContinue reading “Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary: March 25, 2022”
- Prayer & Liturgical Resources for PeacePrayer for Peace by Pope Francis, Suggested Mass Texts, Sample Intercessions, and Music Suggestions
- Liturgical Preparation Aid: Lent, Triduum, and Easter 2022The Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions is pleased, once again, to provide resources to aid in your preparations for Lent, the Sacred Paschal Triduum, and the Easter Season.
📚 Featured FDLC Publications
View other categories below, or view all categories…
Each day, the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions continues its mission of encouraging and empowering people to celebrate and worship God worthily, even in the midst of joy and times of challenge. A donation to the 2021–2022 FDLC Annual Appeal allows the accomplishments of the Federation to continue — free webinars, seasonal liturgical preparation guides, our national meeting, and on-going networking opportunities are just some of the many ways your donation to the Annual Appeal helps the Federation achieve and fulfill its purpose. Learn more…
For over 51 years, liturgical formation has been an integral part of the mission of the FDLC. From the days of mimeographed sheets to printed publications, from nationwide workshops to today’s online offerings, the Federation has served the Church of the United States with sound scholarship and trusted resources.
With input from experts in liturgy from across the country, FDLC offers publications and resources to aid in the authentic implementation and celebration of the liturgy. They can assist parish staffs and diocesan commissions in training liturgical ministers, preparing parish and diocesan liturgies, and authentically celebrating the sacramental rites.
Every diocese in the United States is eligible for FDLC membership through its legitimately established diocesan liturgical commission, worship office, or comparable diocesan structure. But individuals and other groups are also eligible for Membership to FDLC. All Members have access to exclusive resources as well as discounts on publications and meetings.