Our identity as members of the Body of Christ, the Church, is formed and nourished by our participation in the annual cycle of liturgical seasons and feasts — Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter — and above all by the weekly celebration of the day of the Lord, Sunday, the primordial feast day. Father Dente’s reflections will guide parishioners to a fuller and more conscious participation in the mystery of Christ in us, that unfolds through our celebrations, as we follow the annual cycle of the liturgical year. Published 2005.
- 1: The Liturgical Year: An Introduction
- 2: Sunday, Part 1
- 3: Sunday, Part 2
- 4: Advent—In Joyful Hope
- 5: Christmas—The Final Word
- 6: Lent—Forty Day Retreat, Part 1
- 7: Lent—Forty Day Retreat, Part 2
- 8: Triduum—The Three Days, Part 1
- 9: Triduum—The Three Days, Part 2
- 10: Easter—The Fifty Days
- 11: Ordinary Time
Download/reproduce for your parish: Adobe PDF file (1 year license).
Spanish language version available at: El año liturgico
Type: Bulletin insert