Music resources from publishers of sacred music and dioceses for use in time of pandemic.
Interlude Website: “In an effort to help you find what you need, we have compiled a variety of resources on our Interlude website. Some resources are digital downloads, some can be shipped from our warehouse, and many others are absolutely FREE! Whether you are a parent or teacher looking for resources for children, a pastor or music director needing guidance on how to pray virtually with your congregation, or are just looking for guided prayer at home, we have something for you! We are here for you. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can contact Matt Reichert, Director of Outreach and Engagement at email@example.com.”
“Resources for Families” Folder: “Blessings and Prayers Throughout the Year” – These children’s bulletins (in English and Spanish) include activity pages, and those are included in each folder by Sunday.
“Turn to the Lord: Praying and Singing in Times of Trouble” (GIA & WLP)
Oregon Catholic Press (OCP)
“In light of the events of COVID-19, along with the protesting of racial injustices in the United States, OCP is proud to offer these informative and inspired resources for communities of faith. May Christ’s light continue to shine in our lives and the lives of our neighbors.”
- Songs of Peace and Unity – Playlist promoting intercultural peace
- Racism: Change of Heart – Blog promoting the love and inclusion of all peoples
- Music and Mission – Video series featuring OCP artists offering prayer and reflection
Other resources from OCP:
- “The OCP “Resources for Parishes” page offers plenty of useful information on livestreaming Masses and music licensing, along with blogs for music ministers, youth ministers and musicians.
- We also have numerous blogs in both English and Spanish, aimed at helping the faithful through this difficult time. Find live Mass schedules, podcasts and music playlists, plus advice on celebrating Sundays with your family remotely.
- Lastly, for a little inspiration and guidance, here is a video of Catholic artists around the country singing Father Bob Dufford’s “Be Not Afraid” from their homes. May it give you comfort and remind you of all the ways that God has blessed your life.”
Worship Now Music Publishing
Pray the Regina Caeli Virtually
Pray The Divine Mercy Chaplet with Matt Maher
The Hymn Society
Hymns in Times of Crisis: The Hymn Society in the United States and Canada has compiled several free downloadable collections to address various needs and pastoral situations. The first of these collections was Hymns in Times of Crisis, which provides some useful resources for the current coronavirus crisis. The copyright holders of these texts have graciously agreed to allow limited use of these hymns. (Mike McMahon)