Our free, seasonal booklet to help prepare liturgies during the Advent and Christmas seasons is now available. Feel free to share it among your parishes and schools. It includes:
- Excerpts from Fratelli tutti by Pope Francis (October 3, 2020)
- Links to our 2021 webinars on the Seasons of Advent and Christmas
- A complete Presider Text for the Rite of Reconciliation of Several Penitents with Individual Confession and Absolution
- Alternate Readings
- Sample Penances
- Music Suggestions
- A Liturgical Calendar Advisory for the Season of Advent
- A Liturgical Calendar Advisory for Christmas Time
- An overview of the citations from the Lectionary for Mass – Sundays and solemnities of the seasons
- The Proclamations to be sung on Christmas and on Epiphany
The booklet is also available in Spanish.
You can download either below or on our Seasonal Resources Page.
As always, we are grateful to the International Commission on English in the Liturgy and the Confraternity of Christian Doctrine/USCCB for their kind permission to duplicate their copyrighted material.