Here are liturgical resources compiled from around the country and around the world for use in this time of pandemic. If you have something to contribute, please email us.
- Resources for Children and the Domestic ChurchResources for helping families, children pray and stay engaged in the liturgy during the pandemic.
- USCCB and Diocesan Responses and ResourcesPandemic resources collected from the USCCB and various dioceses in the United States.
- Catholic DevotionsDevotional resources for use during the pandemic.
- Music ResourcesMusic resources from publishers of sacred music and dioceses for use in time of pandemic.
- V Encuentro ResourcesThe National V Encuentro Team has compiled a list of resources meant to assist Hispanic/Latino pastoral ministers, parents, and Catholics.
- Seasonal ResourcesResources related to the liturgical seasons for use in time of pandemic.
- Lent 2021 ResourcesVarious resources to aid dioceses and parishes plan for Lent in the Time of Pandemic.
- Resources for Reopening ChurchesGuidelines for the reopening of churches and the resumption of public Masses, with contributions from dioceses and organizations around the country.
- Mass “In Time of Pandemic”In April 2020, the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments issued new texts for a Mass for Various Needs and Occasions “In Time of Pandemic”.
- Prayers & ReflectionsA collection of prayers, prayer services, and other spiritual resources for use during the pandemic.
Top photo: Father Michal Sajnog, the pastor of Our Lady of the Wayside Parish in Chaptico, Maryland, gives Communion to a woman on a Pentecost Sunday Mass celebrated there on May 31, 2021, as the St. Mary’s County parish resumed its weekend Masses after public Masses had been suspended in the Archdiocese of Washington since mid-March due to the coronavirus pandemic. Photo by Andrew Biraj/Catholic Standard