This is part of our free webinar series, The Liturgical Books.
View the full series of 16 webinars here.
Todd Williamson of the Archdiocese of Chicago not only explores the text and the rich pastoral options it contains, but helps us better appreciate the Church’s vision of the process of Christian initiation of catechumens and the reception of those already baptized.
Originally presented Dec. 2, 2020. © FDLC 2020. All rights reserved.
View more webinars in the Liturgical Books series:
• Overview: About the Liturgical Books with Rita Thiron
• The Process of Translation with Fr. Andrew Menke
• The Roman Missal with Fr. Matthew Ernest
• The Lectionary for Mass with Fr. Paul Turner
• The Order of Christian Initiation of Adults with Todd Williamson
• The Order of Baptism of Children with Rita Thiron
• The Order of Confirmation with Fr. Michael Lewis
• Holy Communion and Worship of the Eucharist Outside of Mass with Fr. John Thomas Lane, SSS
• The Rites of Ordination with Fr. Leon Strieder
• The Rite of Penance with Fr. Robert Kennedy
• Pastoral Care of the Sick with Leticia (Tish) Thornton
• The Order of Celebrating Matrimony with Fr. Thomas Ranzino
• The Book of Blessings with Dr. Patricia Hughes
• The Order of Christian Funerals with Fr. John Sauer
• The Order of the Dedication of a Church and an Altar with Dr. James Starke
• The Liturgy of the Hours with Christopher Ferraro