This is part of our free webinar series, The Liturgical Books.
View the full series of 16 webinars here.
Fr. Thomas Ranzino of the Diocese of Baton Rouge explores the treasures of this book, including the Introduction, which speaks eloquently about the nature of marriage, pastoral preparation for it, and the authentic celebration of the rite. He also outlines the three valid rites, the rich variety of texts and Scripture passages, and the useful appendices.
Originally presented Feb. 3, 2021. © FDLC 2021. All rights reserved
View more webinars in the Liturgical Books series:
• Overview: About the Liturgical Books with Rita Thiron
• The Process of Translation with Fr. Andrew Menke
• The Roman Missal with Fr. Matthew Ernest
• The Lectionary for Mass with Fr. Paul Turner
• The Order of Christian Initiation of Adults with Todd Williamson
• The Order of Baptism of Children with Rita Thiron
• The Order of Confirmation with Fr. Michael Lewis
• Holy Communion and Worship of the Eucharist Outside of Mass with Fr. John Thomas Lane, SSS
• The Rites of Ordination with Fr. Leon Strieder
• The Rite of Penance with Fr. Robert Kennedy
• Pastoral Care of the Sick with Leticia (Tish) Thornton
• The Order of Celebrating Matrimony with Fr. Thomas Ranzino
• The Book of Blessings with Dr. Patricia Hughes
• The Order of Christian Funerals with Fr. John Sauer
• The Order of the Dedication of a Church and an Altar with Dr. James Starke
• The Liturgy of the Hours with Christopher Ferraro