This is part of our free webinar series, The Liturgical Year.
View the full series of 10 webinars here.
Fr. Dustin Dought of the Diocese of Lafayette, La., examines some of the prayer texts and Scriptures of the Roman Missal and the Liturgy of the Hours for Christmas and Epiphany, as well as some sermons of Pope St. Leo the Great, exploring the mystery into which we enter through these liturgical celebrations. We’ll also briefly examine the season of Advent, both as a season of preparation for Christmas Time and as a season of entrance into the mystery of the Lord’s Coming.
Originally presented April 28, 2021. © FDLC 2021. All rights reserved.
View more webinars in the Liturgical Year series:
• History and Theology of the Liturgical Year with Dr. James Starke
• Advent and Christmas with Fr. Dustin Dought
• Lent and Holy Week with Rita Thiron
• The Triduum with Msgr. Rick Hilgartner
• The Easter Season with Dr. Steve Janco
• Ordinary Time with Sr. Joyce Ann Zimmerman, C.PP.S
• Solemnities and Feasts of the Lord with Sr. Sharon McMillan, SNDdeN
• Solemnities, Feasts, Memorials of the Blessed Virgin Mary with Fr. James Marcus McFadin
• The Commemoration of the Saints with Fr. Bruce Cinquegrani
• A Practical Guide to the Calendar with Fr. Christopher Seibt