This is part of our free webinar series, The Liturgical Year.
View the full series of 10 webinars here.
Fr. Christopher Seibt of the Diocese of Syracuse asks: How does the whole mystery of Christ unfold through the cycle of the liturgical year? What is the order of importance of liturgical days? What is the difference between the General Calendar and particular calendars? How does the liturgical calendar affect liturgical celebrations? These and other questions will be answered as the practical aspects of the liturgical year set forth in the Calendar are examined.
Originally presented June 23, 2021. © FDLC 2021. All rights reserved.
View more webinars in the Liturgical Year series:
• History and Theology of the Liturgical Year with Dr. James Starke
• Advent and Christmas with Fr. Dustin Dought
• Lent and Holy Week with Rita Thiron
• The Triduum with Msgr. Rick Hilgartner
• The Easter Season with Dr. Steve Janco
• Ordinary Time with Sr. Joyce Ann Zimmerman, C.PP.S
• Solemnities and Feasts of the Lord with Sr. Sharon McMillan, SNDdeN
• Solemnities, Feasts, Memorials of the Blessed Virgin Mary with Fr. James Marcus McFadin
• The Commemoration of the Saints with Fr. Bruce Cinquegrani
• A Practical Guide to the Calendar with Fr. Christopher Seibt