This is part of our free webinar series, The Liturgical Year.
View the full series of 10 webinars here.
Dr. Steve Janco of Alverno College in Milwaukee observes that the so-called “Masses for the Neophytes,” are the Sundays of the Easter Season. Especially on those days, we reflect on the sacraments of initiation just received by the neophytes and on our own sacramental journey. Join us as we examine this joyful “week of weeks” and reflect upon its deep theology, its rich history, and the readings which remind all of us of our duty to be witnesses to the Resurrection.
Originally presented May 19, 2021. © FDLC 2021. All rights reserved.
View more webinars in the Liturgical Year series:
• History and Theology of the Liturgical Year with Dr. James Starke
• Advent and Christmas with Fr. Dustin Dought
• Lent and Holy Week with Rita Thiron
• The Triduum with Msgr. Rick Hilgartner
• The Easter Season with Dr. Steve Janco
• Ordinary Time with Sr. Joyce Ann Zimmerman, C.PP.S
• Solemnities and Feasts of the Lord with Sr. Sharon McMillan, SNDdeN
• Solemnities, Feasts, Memorials of the Blessed Virgin Mary with Fr. James Marcus McFadin
• The Commemoration of the Saints with Fr. Bruce Cinquegrani
• A Practical Guide to the Calendar with Fr. Christopher Seibt